- Credit card features
- Lost or stolen credit cards
- uChoose Rewards program
- View credit card Online Access
- Pay through NTouch24
- Traveling with your credit card
- Verified by Visa
Credit card features
- Low 9.99% APR*
- No Annual Fee
- 25 day grace period
- uChoose Rewards program – including Cash Back for statement credit
- Minimum payment amount of 2% of your unpaid balance or $30.00, whichever is greater
- Payments can be automatically deducted from an account
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. 9.99% APR for Purchases and Cash Advances which is a daily periodic rate of 0.0278%. Your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you any interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month. We use a method called “average daily balance (including new purchases)” to calculate your balance. Credit card loans are subject to credit approval. Additional Loan fees and restrictions may apply. Advertising of this promotion does not represent loan approval or commitment to lend.
Lost or stolen credit cards
Call our 24-hour call center immediately at (855) 436-4210.
uChoose Rewards program
Earn points everywhere your credit card is accepted with uChoose Rewards®! (ATM transactions do not qualify.) Our credit cards are automatically enrolled in uChoose Rewards. Every time you make a purchase with your credit card, you will earn 1 point for every $1.00 you spend. You will start earning points the first time you make a transaction with your new credit card; however you will need to register your card before you will be able to redeem your points.
View credit card Online Access
- Log in to NTouch24
- Select “Services” from the Main Menu
- Select “Credit Card” from the sub-menu
- Select “Click to Continue to Credit Card”
Pay through NTouch24
Payments made through NTouch24 will be credited in 24 to 48 hours; Visa will process on Saturdays but not on Sundays.
- Log in to NTouch24
- Use the “Quick Transfer” option available on the NTouch24 dashboard, or select “Transactions” from the Main Menu
- Choose which account you would like to pay from in the “From Account” option and select your credit card loan account in the “To Account” option
- Enter the “Amount” and an optional “Comment”
- Choose the “Transaction Occurrence” type you would like (not applicable when using Quick Transfer)
- Select “Process Transaction”
- Select “Confirm Transaction”
If you would like to pay your credit card through Online Bill Pay, ensure your most recent credit card number is listed on your bill payment.
Traveling with your credit card
Due to certain restrictions in place to protect your account, out of state transactions may be flagged as suspicious and prevent you from making purchases. All credit card transactions taking place through international providers are automatically blocked for security.
Prior to your trip, call the credit union at (304) 346-5242 or Toll Free (800) 526-5242, or submit a message through NTouch24, including the dates you will be traveling and any countries you will be traveling to so your credit card can be authorized for out of town use.
Verified by Visa
What is “Verified by Visa”?
Visa’s multi-level security that provides cardholders with extraordinary protection so they can feel confident no matter how they use their Visa card. This service is free to Visa cardholders. You’ll have the added assurance that your Visa card is safer when you shop at participating online stores.
How does it work?
- Improves the security of online payment transactions
- Increases both cardholder and merchant confidence in Internet purchases
- Reduces disputes and fraudulent activity related to Visa payment cards
When shopping online, look for the “Verified by Visa” symbol as your way of knowing that you are shopping with an additional layer of security.
How do I sign up?
Once you have received your Visa card, simply activate your existing card with the Verified by Visa service and create your personal password, or call the credit union at (304) 346-5242 for assistance in activating the service.