- Download Instructions
- eAlerts, Text Banking & eNotifications
- MCWV App FAQs
- Mobile Deposit
- Mobile Deposit FAQs
Banking anytime, anywhere! (As long as your battery’s not dead.)
At home, at work and during travels, your banking is within hands reach. Perform convenient and secure transactions from your smartphone or tablet device! To utilize our MCWV App, you must first be enrolled in NTouch24 Online Banking.
Standard data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.
To access the MCWV App for the first time, search “Members Choice WV FCU” in App Store or Google Play Store and download, or follow these instructions:
- Have your NTouch24 Online Banking Login ID and password ready. If you have not yet accessed NTouch24, click here to enroll.
- Search “Members Choice WV FCU” in App Store or Google Play Store, and download.
- Open the app, enter your NTouch24 Login ID, answer your security question and enter your password.
- Use your MCWV App to view accounts, view transaction histories, make transfers and utilize Mobile Deposit!
eAlerts, Text Banking & eNotifications
Click here for more information on these services.
- What can I do with the MCWV App?
- What is the difference between “Available Balance” and “Ledger Balance” in the MCWV App?
- What can I see in my transaction history on the MCWV App?
- Can I perform mobile deposit with the MCWV App?
- What type of phone must I have to use the MCWV App?
- What if I don’t have a smartphone or tablet?
What can I do with the MCWV App?
You can view accounts, view transaction histories, make transfers and have quick access to direct links for more information on our Loan products, current Rates and more.
What is the difference between “Available Balance” and “Ledger Balance” in the MCWV App?
The Available Balance shows how much you have available to spend. For your primary Share Account (S000), the Ledger Balance may include your balance, pending transactions that have not posted and the $25 share deposit.
What can I see in my transaction history on the MCWV App?
Pending transactions will shown within your history starting with the word “Pending” on the date the transaction was made. The pending amount will show as deducted from your Available Balance.
A scanned image of cleared checks that you have written will not be available to view on the MCWV App, but will be available to view within NTouch24.
Can I perform Mobile Deposit with the MCWV App?
Yes! Please learn more about Mobile Deposit.
What type of phone must I have to use the MCWV App?
You must have a smartphone or tablet that includes data to download the app. Your standard data rates may apply for downloading and use of the app. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.
What if I don’t have a smartphone or tablet?
If you have text messaging you may utilize our eAlerts & Text Banking to keep up with your accounts. Click here for more information on these services.
The days of needing to travel to the credit union to deposit a check are over! With the new Mobile Deposit feature of our MCWV App, you are able to deposit checks directly from your smartphone. Mobile Deposit is designed to allow you to make deposits from home or other remote locations by snapping a picture of a check and delivering the images and associated deposit information to MCWV. There is currently no charge for Mobile Deposit. Terms & Conditions apply.
Under the “Deposit” tab of your MCWV App, the “Deposit Check” option allows you to deposit checks directly to your Checking or Savings account. Also, don’t forget about your very own personal payment service with Popmoney® that allows you to send money to friends, family or almost anyone!
Mobile Deposit Instructions
After downloading the MCWV App, follow these instructions:
- Open the MCWV App, select the “Deposit” tab and then select “Deposit Check”
- Select which account you would like to make your Mobile Deposit into.
Note: You may only make a Mobile Deposit into a Checking or Savings account.
- Carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
Note: We reserve the right to impose limits on the amount(s) and/or number of deposits that you transmit using Mobile Deposit and to modify such limits from time to time. Please view Mobile Deposit Limits.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your pictures. The pictures of your check must be legible.
- Select “Front Image” to take a picture of the front of your check
- Sign/Endorse the back of the check. Below your signature, you must write “For Mobile Deposit Only at MCWV [your account #].”
Note: Your Mobile Deposit will not be accepted without this information.
- Select “Back Image” to take a picture of the back of your check
- Select “Next” and carefully verify your Mobile Deposit information before selecting “Submit”
- Upon receipt of a confirmation from MCWV that we have received the image of your Mobile Deposit, you must write “VOID” across the face of the check.
Mobile Deposit FAQs
- What are the Mobile Deposit Limits?
- When will my Mobile Deposit be available?
- Has my Mobile Deposit been received?
- There was an error with my Mobile Deposit. What do I do?
- What items are eligible for Mobile Deposit?
What are the Mobile Deposit Limits?
You may only make a Mobile Deposit into a Checking or Savings account. The following Mobile Deposit Limits apply:
- Single check limit: $1,000.00
- One day total limit: $2,500.00
We reserve the right to impose limits on the amount(s) and/or number of deposits that you transmit using Mobile Deposit and to modify such limits from time to time.
When will my Mobile Deposit be available?
If you perform your Mobile Deposit by 2 p.m. on a business day, it will be available as early as the next business day.
Has my Mobile Deposit been received?
Please contact the credit union at (304) 346-5242 or Toll Free (800) 526-5242 to verify or ask questions about any Mobile Deposit you perform. Per the Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to reject any item transmitted through Mobile Deposit, at our discretion, without liability to you. We are not responsible for Mobile Deposits we do not receive or for images that are dropped during transmission. An image of a Mobile Deposit shall be deemed received when you receive a confirmation form MCWV that we have received the image. Receipt of such confirmation does not mean that the transmission was error free or complete. Again, please contact the credit union to verify or to ask questions about any Mobile Deposit you perform.
There was an error with my Mobile Deposit. What do I do?
Notify MCWV of any suspected errors regarding items deposited through Mobile Deposit right away, and in no event later than 60 days after the applicable MCWV account statement is sent. Unless you notify MCWV within 60 days, such statement regarding all deposits made through Mobile Deposit shall be deemed correct, and you are prohibited from bringing a claim against MCWV for such alleged error. Please contact the credit union at (304) 346-5242 or Toll Free (800) 526-5242 to verify or ask questions about any Mobile Deposit you perform.
What items are ineligible for Mobile Deposit?
You may not use Mobile Deposit to deposit any checks or other items as shown below, including but not limited to:
- Checks or items payable to any person or entity other than you.
- Checks or items drawn or otherwise issued by you or any other person on any of your accounts or any account on which you are an authorized signer or joint account holder.
- Checks or items containing obvious alteration to any of the fields on the front of the check or item, or which you know or suspect, or should know or suspect, are fradulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check or items is drawn.
- Checks or items drawn on a financial institution located outside the United States.
- Checks or items not payable in United States currency.
- Checks or items dated more than 6 months prior to the date of deposit.
- Checks or items prohibited by MCWV’s current procedures relating to Mobile Deposit or which are otherwise not acceptable under the terms of your MCWV account.