Pay confidently with Visa® and your debit card from Members Choice! Currently only MCWV debit cards are eligible for mobile payment options. The MCWV Visa Credit Card will be eligible for mobile payments soon.
Accepted at merchants where you see both of these icons:
Confidence. Simplicity. And the things you love about your MCWV Visa® Debit Card.
Enjoy the confidence of paying with your phone using your MCWV Visa Debit Card and Google Pay™. When you use your phone to pay in stores with an eligible Visa card enrolled in Google Pay, Google Pay doesn’t send your actual credit or debit card number with your payment. Instead, a virtual account number is used to represent your account information – so your account details stay safe.
Getting started is as easy as:
- Download the Google Pay app.
- Add your MCWV Visa Debit Card – it’s as simple as snapping a photo.
- Pay confidently at millions of places around the world.
Use it today! There’s a lot to love about Google Pay. Like how it lets you use your favorite Visa card at millions of places around the world.
See stores and apps that accept Google Pay at: pay.google.com/about. Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.
Now you can easily make payments in your favorite stores or within apps with your MCWV Visa® Debit Card using Apple Pay™.
Apple Pay is a contactless payment technology that lets cardholders make purchases in store and within apps with just a touch. Apple Pay lets cardholders enjoy all the benefits of their Visa on devices* they use everyday. Users can count on security because their card information isn’t stored on their device or shared when they pay.
Set up is simple:
- On iPhone®, open the Wallet app and tap the plus sign. From there, follow the on screen instructions.
- On Apple Watch™, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select “Wallet & Apple Pay”, then tap “Add Credit or Debit Card.” From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
- On iPad®, go into Settings, open “Wallet & Apple Pay”, and select “Add Credit or Debit Card”. From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
Paying is easy and secure:
- To pay within stores, hold iPhone near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID™.
- On Apple Watch, just double-click the side button and hold the display of your Apple Watch up to the contactless reader.
- To pay within apps on iPhone and iPad, select Apple Pay as the payment method and place your finger on Touch ID.
*Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later and Apple Watch in stores, and iPhone 6 and later, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 3 and later within apps. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see www.apple.com/apple-pay.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.