Pay confidently with Visa® and your MCWV debit and credit cards!
Accepted at merchants where you see both of these icons:
Confidence. Simplicity. And the things you love about your MCWV Visa® Debit and Credit Cards.
Enjoy the confidence of paying with your phone using your MCWV Visa Debit and Credit Cards on Google Pay™. When you use your phone to pay in stores with an eligible Visa card enrolled in Google Pay, Google Pay doesn’t send your actual credit or debit card number with your payment. Instead, a virtual account number is used to represent your account information – so your account details stay safe.
Getting started is as easy as:
- Download the Google Pay app.
- Add your MCWV Visa Debit and Credit cards – it’s as simple as snapping a photo.
- Pay confidently at millions of places around the world.
Use it today! There’s a lot to love about Google Pay. Like how it lets you use your favorite Visa card at millions of places around the world.
See stores and apps that accept Google Pay at: pay.google.com/about. Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.
Apple Pay is a contactless payment technology that lets cardholders make purchases in store and within apps with just a touch. Apple Pay lets cardholders enjoy all the benefits of their Visa on devices* they use everyday. Users can count on security because their card information isn’t stored on their device or shared when they pay.
Set up is simple:
- On iPhone®, open the Wallet app and tap the plus sign. From there, follow the on screen instructions.
- On Apple Watch™, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select “Wallet & Apple Pay”, then tap “Add Credit or Debit Card.” From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
- On iPad®, go into Settings, open “Wallet & Apple Pay”, and select “Add Credit or Debit Card”. From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
Paying is easy and secure:
- To pay within stores, hold iPhone near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID™.
- On Apple Watch, just double-click the side button and hold the display of your Apple Watch up to the contactless reader.
- To pay within apps on iPhone and iPad, select Apple Pay as the payment method and place your finger on Touch ID.
*Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later and Apple Watch in stores, and iPhone 6 and later, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 3 and later within apps. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see www.apple.com/apple-pay.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Verifying Mobile Payments
To ensure our members’ security, a verification process is in place when adding one’s MCWV debit and credit cards to your phone’s mobile payment option. Once you have followed your phone’s steps to add a new card, you will be prompted to call an 800 number where they will ask a series of questions to verify your identify in order to authorize your card being added. You will need the following information in order to verify your card(s):
- Member information: name, address, phone number, last 4 digits of SSN
- Account information
- Recent card transaction information
Please note that your member information and account information must match exactly what is listed with the credit union.
Members Choice will not provide this information to you over the phone, but you may call the credit union at (304) 346-5242 or Toll Free (800) 526-5242 to verify by providing your most current information to the Member Service Representative you speak with. If necessary, you may also submit a Change of Address Request through NTouch24.