At MCWV, we not only offer our members great products and personal service, but we also want you to feel safe in times of hardship by offering important insurance options.
- NCUA Share Deposit Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Life Insurance
- Discount Auto & Home Insurance
- How to Opt-out
A variety of Payment Protection options are also available to supplement and protect your loans.
NCUA Share Deposit Insurance
NCUA insures up to $250,000.00 per depositor, per institution, per ownership category. Learn more about How Your Accounts are Federally Insured.
- The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) is an independent agency of the U.S. government that regulates, charters and supervises federal credit unions.
- The National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) is operated and managed by NCUA, and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. government. The NCUSIF insures the accounts of millions of account holders in all federal credit unions
- NCUSIF provides all members of federally insured credit unions with $250,000.00 in coverage for their single ownership accounts. Additional share insurance coverage is possible.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Provided through TruStage Insurance Agency, is included in each membership for the first $1,000.00 of coverage, free of charge, if accepted by the member. Members have the opportunity to purchase increased individual AD&D Insurance policies through TruStage.
Provided through TruStage Insurance Agency, is an important part of a financial safety net you can provide your loved ones in the event of your passing. Policies are available for purchase to all members.
Discount Auto & Home Insurance
Provided through TruStage Insurance Agency, is available exclusively to members. You’ll get the coverage you want from leading insurance companies, the service you deserve and savings that add up!
How to Opt-out
If you have any questions concerning your privacy, please contact TruStage at:
CUNA Mutual Group
P.O. Box 61
Waverly, IA 50677-0061
If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional emails from TruStage, please click the unsubscribe or manage subscriptions link included in the footer of every promotional email they send, or contact them using the options above.